Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Caleb's Birthday

Apparently yesterday one of Caleb's friends at DayCare had a birthday. All we heard last night was Caleb singing "Happy Birthday to Austin" over and over. Then, after running some errands, he informed Chris and I that we would be taking him to McDonalds for dinner because it was his birthday. And then he started singing "Happy Birthday to me, Caleb ...." over and over and OVER!!! I thought this would pass while he was sleeping and he would "move on".

Well, guess what ... Today is Caleb's birthday .. AGAIN!

He got up and we got him ready for DayCare and he was just getting ready to leave when he went in the kitchen and reached up on the counter and grabbed a package of cookies that we had just bought at the grocery store. He said he needed to take them to School because it was his birthday. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH! Chris thinks I am weird but I told him to let him take them and just explain to DayCare what was going on. So ... here is Caleb on his .. ummmm .. "unBirthday" with his "unBirthday treats".

Love you, "unBirthday Boy"!

6 comments:

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

That is awesome! Go Caleb, make the most of your unbirthday day.

Hagen's said...

Don't let him have "too" many birthdays "too" fast! They grow up way to soon!

Living in pure chaos! said...

That is too cute! I'm sure his friends enjoyed the treats!

Jen said...

Way too cute! I miss the imagination of a small child! They say and do the cutest things!

Jennie Brown Stephens said...

he is so cute!! love that little guy!

Lars said...

This still cracks me up. Sounds like something that would happen at my house.