Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Herriman Mustang Bantam A1 highlights

Love, love, LOVE this highlight reel from Parker's Herriman team this year!  Coach Fife put this together and shared the link and I totally loved every minute of it!
(Thanks, Coach Fife!)
Parker is number 99.  For those of you that aren't familiar with our uniforms, we are sometimes red - aka "cardinal" and sometimes white depending on home or away games but you should be able to determine which by the gold helmets and navy blue pants.
Enjoy!  I know this proud Momma did!  Parker had a GREAT year this year!
Go Mustangs!
http://www.youtube.com/herrimanfootball

4 comments:

Wallace Baldwin said...

Well I finally got around to watching it. It was really neat. I actually see more here than at the game. Of course I could not get into it without the "Football Mom's" noise Ha Ha. Good job editing coach.

hari narayan said...

Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas l Raviv Dozetas

madad ali said...

www.mapledental.co.uk
Dentist Manchester
Dentures clinic Manchester
Emergency Dentist Manchester

ชื่อที่แสดง said...

Well I finally got around to watching it. It was really neat. I actually see more here than at the game. Of course I could not get into it without the "Football Mom's" noise Ha Ha. Good job editing coach.

แตกใน xxx