Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our Family ROCKS!

We have such an amazing family!
Over the last 2 weeks we have experienced the birth of our sweet baby Bailey, the passing away of that same sweet baby, her viewing and graveside service, the BEAUTIFUL wedding of my adorable niece April and her new Husband Eric, the 17th birthday of my ever so handsome nephew Jordin, etc, etc, etc.
So much to do and so little time yet our family has all supported each other in each and every event. We are so very lucky to have such an AWESOME family. They are there to take care of my kids when I need them to - to be their "substitute Mommies", they are there to cry with us, to laugh with us, they are there to just be there. We are so very lucky!
I love you guys! Thank you for everything!

2 comments:

berttude1 said...

Of course I have know about this family support FOR YEARS. Ha Ha
Grsndpa B.

Heidi said...

We love you guys so much!