Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankful Days 6 and 7

Day Six: I am thankful for a beautiful, safe neighborhood/community to live in.  I have done a lot of traveling in my life and I have seen many different types of neighborhoods - some much nicer than mine, some the same as mine, and others way worse than mine.  I am so thankful for a beautiful neighborhood that is safe for my kids to play in, walk to their friends houses in, and for us to LIVE in. 

Day Seven:  I am thankful for my friends.  Friends who have been there through many challenges, friends who are new, and friends who are old.  As I have gotten older I have realized how very special those friends are that are there no matter what.  Those that I can call out of the blue because I need to talk.  Those that I can call at the last minute and ask for help.  Those that I know would be there - no matter what.  How lucky am I to say that I have people like that in my life????  I love you, my friends!  <3 p="p">

No comments: