Saturday, November 2, 2013

Month of Thanksgiving - Day Two

I am thankful for my home.  Our house may not be the biggest.  Our house may not be the fanciest.  Our house is DEFINATELY not the most spotless.  Our house may not be the best decorated.  But our house is a home.  I heard many times growing up that there was a difference between a house and a home.  I understood the concept but now that I have a family of my own, I realize even more how important it is that my house is a home.  My kids are comfortable here.  Their friends are comfortable here.  Maybe we don't have fancy things but we are happy here and people know they are always welcome.
I am thankful for my home.

1 comment:

homyonline said...

The air conditioner can be operated for a period by Integrated with an inverter “variable speed.
Split AC LG Zamil Classic Gree