Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thanksgiving - Day Seven

Thankful for my sweet kitty, "Lily".  For those of you that know me well .. I am NOT a cat person.  I am a dog person.  However, you probably also know that we have a cat.  The reason is a lonnnnnng story that I will have to tell you another time.  However, she HAS grown on me and I love that darn thing.  I work at home and so she and I are pretty much here together all day long every single day.  She follows me around, rubs up on me, sits right next to my laptop while I am working and has to lay right by my side when I lay down to go to bed at night.  What have I done to deserve being the one she loves so much?  I will never know!  But I will say, when I am having a bad day, her sweet little purrs and her snuggling can always make me smile.

2 comments:

Orchid Tobacco said...

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing...
Tobacco Machinery

Amy Carry said...

Bathtub faucet : It is mounted on the top side of the tub for mixing hot and cold water open. Hot and cold can be Waterfall faucet by two pipes called duplex; hoist water lift spiral structure, metal ball-style, ceramic cartridge type and so on. Currently on the market is more single handle Faucet parts.