Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thanksgiving - Day Six

I am thankful for a safe neighborhood with close neighbors that look out for and care for others.  I have always said that one thing I love about the community we live in is the fact that everyone looks out for one other.  We know each other's kids and our kids know neighbors well enough that they would always have someone to turn to in case of emergency.  How does the saying go?  "It takes a village to raise a kid"?   I'm glad to have my fellow "villagers" to help me with mine.

3 comments:

berttude1 said...

Yes, I am sure I have told you many times I had 7 or 8 mothers when I was growing up. It was great most of the time but there were also some times that it was a little disconcerting to have that many watching you when you may have made a small mistake, Ha Ha

Split AC LG Zamil Classic Gree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
homyonline said...

Advantages Single unit air conditioner Less effort needed for installation Costs lesser in comparison to other varieties Split AC These are kits of 2 units, one internal and another.