Tuesday, November 11, 2008

5 Things Tag

5 Shows I watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Hannah Montana
3. CSI
4. The News
5. David Letterman

5 Restaurants
(in no particular order)
1. Olive Garden
2. IHOP
3. Paradise Bakery
4. Taco Time
5. Training Table

5 Thing that happened yesterday
1. Everyone got along ALL DAY!!!!
2. Parker was "green" at School
3. Caleb tried to go on the "big boy potty"
4. I got to go to bed early
5. We went to a fun party for our friends to celebrate the adoption of their darling daughter!

5 Things to look forward to
1. Going to Hawaii in January
2. Taking the boys on a fun Family vacation
3. No more diapers
4. Getting my strength back and not being tired all the time
5. Thanksgiving and Christmas

5 Things I love about fall
1. Holiday smells
2. Fresh, brisk weather
3. Halloween
4. Pretty snow
5. Warm, snuggly, comfy clothes

5 Things on my wish list
1. No more work - stay at home
2. Perfect, clean, organized house at all times
3. All bills paid off
4. Happy family all the time
5. Taking time to enjoy the little things

5 Things important to me
1. Spending time with my Husband and Boys
2. My Family
3. Friends
4. Teaching my boys to serve others
5. My Family's health and well-being

5 People I tag
1. Heather
2. Tammi
3. Heidi
4. Lauriann
5. Jen
And anyone else who wants to play!

No comments: