Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Christmas music

So I am driving home from Parker's football game last Saturday and flipping through the radio stations trying to find something to listen to since, for once, I was all alone in the car. I hear a Christmas song and think it must be a commercial for some store that is looking for early Christmas shoppers or something. However, another one comes on right after that one ends .. and then another one. I then realize that this particular radio station must be playing Christmas songs already!!!! That is just WRONG!!! It was November 1st!!!
However, the more I thought about it .. the more I kind of got into it.
Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday and we really didn't do as much celebrating as we normally do this year so I decided I will put all of that pent up "celebrating" into Thanksgiving and Christmas instead. Soooo .. 'tis the Season! I am listening to Christmas music in my car - ALREADY!!!

1 comment:

Jill, Wes, and Andy said...

I totally agree. It was a little weird to be trick or treating with the Christmas music, but now bring it on!