OK, so I got this email that many of you may have already seen but they truly are questions that make you wonder ...
* Can you cry under water?
* Why do you have to 'put your two cents in'... but it's only a 'penny for your thoughts'? Where's that extra penny going to?
* Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?
* Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
* What disease did cured ham actually have?
* How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
* Why is it that people say they 'slept like a baby' when babies wake up like every two hours?
* If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?
* Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?
* Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
* Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.
* Why is 'bra' singular and 'panties' plural?
* Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane ?
* If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?
* Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!
* If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn't he just buy dinner? * If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?
* Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
* Why did you just try singing the two songs above?
* Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?